Martes, Oktubre 11, 2011

TONDALIGAN BEACH


Tondaligan beach is as memorable as college life. The memories spanned up to teaching life. I remember I and my colleagues, “the hobbits” who were also my boarding housemates, spent several times in that lovely beach. There were times when we had fun and relaxation at tondaligan beach. We used to spend series of nights in that beach enjoying its breezes.  With bottle or bottles of rum or brandy, we exchanged anecdotes and regaled ourselves with stories.
I can recall my uncle who one night invited us to relax in tondaligan beach. “The hobbits” joined me and my uncle. He was a videoke singer. Up to now, he still loves singing.  He has moved to Calgary, Alberta. I heard he availed of housing services from Calgary rentals. He is truly enjoying his work in Canada as a maintenance staff.
My first step on the sands of tondaligan beach was more than 10 years ago yet the memories are vivid on my mind. Many things have changed already. “The hobbits” are gone. My uncle has left for Canada. I am now a father of two. But Bonuan tondaligan beach will remain one of the destinations of many people in the Philippines or in the world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento